Jun 30, 2014
Adam & Aaron celebrate the 30th anniversary of Michael Jordan's (1984) arrival in the National Basketball Association. This episode covers:
- Team USA 1984 Olympic Training Camp
- 1984 NBA Draft
- NBA TV's Original Documentary: 'THE84DRAFT'
- Roland Lazenby's book - Michael Jordan: The Life
The most prominent...
Jun 16, 2014
Adam & Aaron celebrate the 30th anniversary of Michael Jordan's (1984) arrival in the National Basketball Association. Our special, debut episode covers:
- Michael Jordan's final season (1984) with the North Carolina Tar Heels
- Team USA 1984 Olympic Trials (including a chat with Roosevelt Chapman)
- Lead-up to the 1984...
Jun 4, 2014
Dayton Flyers' all-time leading scorer and NCAA star, Roosevelt Chapman. Adam & Aaron welcome Roosevelt to the podcast, with an in-depth discussion of his very successful, well-traveled, yet largely-unheralded basketball career. If ever a guest warranted featuring on the show, Roosevelt 'Velvet' Chapman is that guy. In...